Sinned against the Holy Spirit?
March 7, 2023
BY Caron Gonzalez
Sinned against the Holy Spirit?
I petitioned a case (which is as fallows) for I too fall short of the Glory of the Lord Jesus Christ and have stumbled in my speech due to anger!
To be exact I used a profane term while shouting out loud right before I said the term bible...
example: 'f%$@#& bible'
But I confess my sin against the Holy Father’s bible and state a case for I definitely acknowledge I NEED Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior!
Join me and fight your case too …
To be saved unto the Lord Jesus Christ. By reminding the Holy Father what is written and who is the final judge of all (Hebrews 12:23).
What is the Holy spirit?
- It is God himself/scriptures…
- “In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.” (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV)
- “Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.” (John 17:17 KJV)
- “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” (John 1:01 NIV)
| Be sure to state your crime and Confess your sin! |
The Case starts with the Lords Jesus Christ statement!
(This is where I am charged an eternal sin by the Lord Jesus Christ but it is the same for you with your crime/sin against the 'holy spirit (bible)')
- "Truly I tell you, the sons of men will be forgiven all sins and blasphemies, as many as they utter. 29But whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; he is guilty of eternal sin.” 30Jesus made this statement because they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”… (Mark 3:29 Berean Standard Bible)
Start rebuttal by reminding the Lord Jesus Christ where he sits in the judgement on my soul as it is written… (This could be the same for you)
- “Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.” (Matthew 26:64 English Standard Version)
Next I remind The Holy father that he is the official judge of my soul like it is written…
- “Behold, all souls are mine;…” (Ezekiel 18:4 KJV)
Next I remind the Holy Father his mercies when his own holy people cursed his own spirit but he still allowed them to enter into their promise land ….These truths can be a principle that is applied under Lord Jesus Christ covenant...
- “But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them…” (Isaiah 63: 10 KJV).
Leading to me reminding the Holy Father his own desires thru Lord Jesus Christ covenant…
- “Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:9-11 NIV)
- “For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,; who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth..” (1 Timothy 2:3-4 NKJV)
Then I acknowledge to the Holy Father God that, I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord over all and of me, I NEED Lord Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. I fall prostrate for my soul to have salvation to not die and there is no other way but Lord Jesus Christ, this is the truth, Amen!
Remind the Lord of his own doctrine:
- “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” (1 John 1:9 KJV)
- (In my personal case I have already confessed sin in the starting of my petition statement)
- ( this could be where you too confess your sins in your petition with script)
- “Then I acknowledged my sin to You and did not hide my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD," and You forgave the guilt of my sin. Selah” (Psalms 32:5)
Therefore leading unto, “The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
(Proverbs 11:30 KJV).
All the Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen!
-By Caron Gonzalez (but I share this script for you too!)
If you desire to enter in your confession I have provided a form for you to submit your petition! Remember RKN is a place to break free from bondage, those that desire to truly change and live for Lord Jesus Christ! No snakes or scorpions! RKN is done with the wrath of any of the bibles, lets aim toward that land of no tear and no crying!
In Lord Jesus Christ name, Amen!