Social Seniors 2020
" Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
"End of the age"
- The 'end of the age' is a span of time like an era which can be considered a span of life as well. Therefore a person has an end to their current 'age' or era of their human lives.
- The intention of much of the Lords teaching is 'Eternal Life', however; it is also recorded many of the Lords disciples themselves physically died.
So it is safe to conclude that it is possible to physically die yet still obtain eternal life with God. For it is written that even the disciples themselves still are the foundations of the Lord's Jesus Christ Church (Revelation 21:14), therefore; live eternally with him in heaven. Though the Lord himself is still everyone foundation, solid rock (Matthew 7: 24-25).
- It is a beautiful thought to see one self be gone with God still with their own bodies like Enoch (Genesis 5:24). Or to be carried off with wind in a chariot of fire like Elijah (2 Kings 2:11) or like the Master himself Lord Jesus Christ to ascend up to heaven with his own human flesh (Luke 24:50). Be that as it may it still good to guard ones heart and have the mind governed by scriptures for they are full of spirit and life (Romans 8:6 and John 6:63 ). Therefore, to be prepared for whatever scenario one faces always remember the Lord is still with the person as it is written he will NEVER leave the person even to the 'end of the age'.
- And whenever it is the time to enter into eternal life and of gold city and its pearl gates God is waiting with loving arms anticipating our arrival to worship him and be happy to live with him forever (Revelation 21:21, John 4:23 and John14:2).
" This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever."
"Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and glory are in his sanctuary."
" The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. "
I apologize to the readers of the RKNewspaper that I have not been up-to-date with the information for the site. I must be on honest my main quest is in my 'Fight for Bruno, and so I have been taking action to pursuit that as my priority. I am currently homeless and due to the COVI-19 pandemic it has caused a hindrance for me to update the website. But thanks for understanding and to all who have still been readers...Thank you and prayers are appreciated! Glory to the Lord Jesus Christ in all we do and we will overcome this as it is written, " Jesus said, "This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it." (John 11:4).
"They shall still bring forth fruit in old age..."
"This, then, is how you should pray: "'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name..."
While Jesus was on earth, He honored his father in everything he did and said. He is the perfect example we should all follow when it comes to honoring our parents. He even taught us how to pray to our heavenly Father. God is the creator and Father of each one of us and loves us so much. I would like to honor our Lord God with the words Jesus spoke, on this month of June as we celebrate Fathers Day. The Lord's Prayer. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.
"Honor thy father and mother".
In memory of my loving mother, who passed away in 2018, I will share a poem I wrote for her as a teenager many decades ago.
For you are My Mother
- For you are my mother and there is no other like you, but this is not the only reason I love you like I do.
- I love you for your tender smiles that no other can match for a million miles.
- I love you for your understanding and your love for everything.
- I love you for how you are always there when you are needed and how you share with everyone,
- even though you get cheated.
- It's how you talk and listen and you don't get mad not for the worst reason.
- There are just so many reasons I cannot say.
- I only hope I can be as good a mom as you someday. I love you mom.
Composed and Written by
When we are young much of God's love is incomprehensible to us. But when we become mothers we begin to understand the unconditional love that God has for us. As God has shown in John 3:16. He sacrificed his son for us. Could you sacrifice your child to save someone else? Mothers are gifts from God and we must respect them as the Lord commands. "Honor thy father and mother". Exodus 20:12. "Strength and dignity are her clothing and she laughs at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is in her tongue." Proverbs 31: 25-30. Enjoy your mom while you can. I miss you mom!
"...be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand...”
In Ephesians chapter 6 we learn that satan is a liar and enjoys in tricking us into doing bad things and hurting God. Satan is behind every lie and bad choices people make. Although we don't see the evil one , we do see the hurt he causes all around us. Satan thinks he has power, but God"s power is stronger. God made an armor for us to wear to stand against his ‘wiles’. Apostle Paul calls it the armor of God. We are covered and ptotected by this armor as soldiers for Christ in the battle for our souls and against evil to cast out any dark warfare or forces.
First, the belt of truth . It's important to always say the truth. Satan is a master at telling lies and a prince of the air. But God's truth protects us.
Second, the breast plate of righteousness. Satan wants to control us. Jesus died for our sins and therefore we are covered with God's forgiveness.
Third, the shoes of peace. Satan inflicts worries on our minds. He wants us worry and slip and fall and give up. But Jesus teaches us to stand solid in His word. We are in solid ground with Jesus' love.
Fourth, the shield of faith. This is given so we can defend ourselves against satan's arrows of fear and worry. Faith protects us against any arrow satan shoots our way. Jesus is the great champion and will destroy any weapon satan uses against us.
Fifth, the helmet of salvation is to protect our minds of satan whispers of lies. He tells us we are not good enough and that we have too many sins and we cannot be saved. But we must rebuke satan and know that we are saved if we choose Jesus. He has already won the battle and paid for our sins.
Sixth, is the sword of the Spirit. This weapon is the word of God. Satan cannot fight against this weapon. We learn to fight by reading the word of God, applying it and worshiping God. Satan's weak strength is no match against the perfect power of God's word.
So as we put on the full armor of God, we put on Jesus in our hearts and minds. Through Jesus the battle has been won when He rose from the dead. Always pray and thank God for the gift of Jesus and always put on the full armor of God. Amen!
Author: Alicia Gonzalez
March is the beginning of Spring and the flowers prepare for their arrival. Soon the trees will bloom and the flowers will blossom. And we will see Gods glory in great splendor. God does all this to show us that he is near us at all times. He does not forsake us. His love is overflowing and everlasting. “If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you...” (Matthew 6:30). Therefore, as we see the beauty in Spring flowers, we also can grasp the ‘loving-kindness’ from God in each one of us.
God always wanted to have an genuine relationship with man-kind but when Adam disobeyed/sinned in the garden of Eden, we were all labeled sinners through Adam and thus created a fence between man-kind and God. However, thru Lord Jesus Christ NEW covenant (Luke 22:20) we now all have access with the only one true Holy living God. “I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. They will come in and go out, and find pasture.” (John 10:9). So that was the sole purpose of Jesus, to bring us back into fellowship with God. [Main concept of Jesus Christ covenant is to BLESS and DO NOT curse!)
So when Jesus came he said I'm gonna die. But I come to die for your sins. I came to take the punishment for your sins so that you can be made holy again and allowed us to be reconciled back to God. “For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy....And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.” (Hebrews 10:14 & 18).
”All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation...” (2 Corinthians 5:18). The Lord Jesus Christ had to shed his blood for [ALL] our sins. So when we believe (only when we believe and therefore do), that he died and was resurrected, then only can we be born-again.
So when we believe in Jesus and we become righteous, we have passed from death to life. We are in right standing with God and in fellowship with him again. "Very truly I say onto you, the one who believes has eternal life. John 6:47.
& Caron Gonzalez
“Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved - you and your household."
- February is known as the month of love.We show our loved ones appreciation and profess our love for them. This is all well. However, we often sadly ignore the greatest love of all. Our Lord God and our Creator most certainly deserves our our deepest appreciation.
- "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that who so ever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16. Yes God loved you and me so so much that he sent Jesus specifically to get tortured and die for us. He conquered death so that we can have a pathway to heaven.
- All we have to do is believe it, repent of our sins and ask Jesus to be Lord of our lives. It's that simple. Thank you Father for your unconditional, merciful and overwhelming love. Amen!
Happy beginning of the new year in Jesus name.
I often just reminisce about my life and think "Is this all there is or could my life have more exciting things in-store in its future?" To me exciting things would be winning more and more souls to heaven. That would be my ultimate goal. Matthew 6:33 says "Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all things will be given to you as well."
Therefore, God says to seek him first and be an example of what a God forgiven soul is. "As God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience." Colossians 3:12. As we reach out to help others " We make it our goal to please Him." 2 Corinthians 5:9.
So when we ask Jesus for forgiveness and he comes into our lives, he becomes the example which we are to follow. Galatians 6:9 says "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up." Amen.
So lets sew seeds for the new year and the harvest in heaven will grow .