Current RKN Issue
"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron."
- To be held in bondage by someone could be because of sin, sword of the word or the letter of the law, however; it is written that "in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will." (2 Timothy 2:25-26). To break free from being held is to repent for sins which held us and to continue the process of Godly righteousness in the truth which lead us to be free in Lord Jesus Christ.
- Therefore to convert to Christ we start a journey of sanctification which leads to" ...your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. " (Ephesians 4:22-24).
- The journey to Christ is a process and can be at times an occasional journey so some might be on a Sunday (Matthew 24:20) or a winter season (Mark 13:18) or 3 years, whatever the process it is written to still be armed and not alarmed to the "... hear if wars... the end is still to come...Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places....But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved." (Matthew 24:6-13).
- In some cases the events might be within the mind and some might spill unto actual real events (Ref. 2 Corinthians 10:5 and Matthew 12:40) which leads to .... "There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven." (Luke 21:11).
- One can take on the concept for the mind of being held captive/bondage and we can escape by repenting of sins and to fallow his ways and Lord Jesus Christ will soon show up as he did with Apostle Paul. "Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose. " (Acts 16:26). Lord Jesus Christ says ... “THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME,... RELEASE TO CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET FREE THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED,..." ( Luke 4:18 NASB, Ref. Isaiah 61:1).
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free...So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
(John 8:32 & 36 (KJV))
- Lets all progress ourselves in the knowledge of the Holy God Almighty and try to apply him in all our living by just believing on the Lord Jesus Christ and therefore do and restore the kingdom of God within you! ALWAYS REMEMBER...For All the promises, no matter how many they are...Is a YES and an Amen thru Lord Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 1:20)! Thank you Lord Jesus Christ - Amen!