Current RKN Issue
"...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
John 10:10 KJV
- If one's journey to Christ has gone abound and is at a level to much to bare or much burden... we can abase our perspective and still be blameless before the Lord (Ref. Philippians 4:12). We can take on the perspective that we all live at home in our own bodies with the Lord Jesus Christ and Holy God ( John 14:23) and consequently like any home it will need to be filled.
- A home to be complete it is..."...through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures." (Proverbs 24:4). For this reason, " A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. " (Matthew 12:35 NLT) So then rooms can be filled/stored through the good news/knowledge from the Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 4:18 NIV) .
- Therefore from our own treasure which is stored up with in our own home of our minds lets try our best to speak out good things,"...for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh." (Matthew 12:34 KJV). Therefore possessing's our own mind in abundance that the Lord died and resurrected to give us freely (John 10:10)!
- "...the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace." (Romans 8:6) and it is also written that "... the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." (John 6:63 KJV).
- Leading to "The mouth of a righteous man/[woman] is a well of life..." (Proverbs 10:11)... so by speaking of our good treasure pours life to all concerned and therefore "...are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power..." (Colossians 2:10 KJV) in the name of Lord Jesus Christ!
- Lets all progress ourselves in the knowledge of the Holy God Almighty and try to apply him in all our living by just believing on the Lord Jesus Christ and therefore do and restore the kingdom of God within you! ALWAYS REMEMBER...For All the promises, no matter how many they are...Is a YES and an Amen thru Lord Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 1:20)! Thank you Lord Jesus Christ - Amen!